Wednesday, May 18, 2011

IDTV 2011 Season Finale - First Day Filming

It's never easy to have something achieved from very beginning to the very end, but we are heading toward the successful milestone. Today, we were filming the first part of the IDTV season finale, which means we almost finish everything for the show of this year! To me, it is pretty emotional because I'll no longer the blogger for this show, but on the other hand, I have great satisfaction because I completed my mission as the blogger. Speaking of today's filming, we have filmed an interview segment, another interview segment with a local actor and the performance, we also recorded the intro part of the show. Most of the show elements have been done today, and we were doing pretty good on each piece. I know we had some issues at certain points, but each of us managed them nicely.

On Friday, we'll continue our filming of the season finale and I believe we can make it to the end!

Now, please enjoy the pictures that we took this morning during the production.







No comments:

Post a Comment